21 Jan 2022
When Chai Met Toast
Festival Rules & Regulations
1. Entry to the festival begins at 3 PM, and the festival closes at 10 PM.
2. Please follow all government issued Covid guidelines at the festival. Wear a face covering at all times. Sanitisers will be provided at various spots at the venue.
3. Your safety is our priority. There will be an on-ground medical professional and an ambulance on standby.
4. Please present your tickets at the Box Office at the entrance to collect your wrist bands to enter the festival. Kindly queue up to make the process hassle-free.
5. You must present identification. So please carry a valid, government-issued ID, such as a passport, Aadhaar card, PAN Card, or driver’s license.
6. Wristbands that are lost or misplaced before or during the festival will not be replaced. You will not be allowed to re-enter the festival without your wristband so keep your wristband on at all times.
7. People in an inebriated state will not be permitted entry to the festival.
8. Indiegaga festival will be strictly drug-free and any audiences members found with illegal substances will be handed over to the authorities.
9. Restricted items. Things that aren’t allowed are:
Illegal substances, drugs, related paraphernalia
Open packets of Cigarettes. Festival area is a non-smoking zone.
Large chains or spiked jewellery
Weapons of any kind - including pocket knives, pepper spray, guns, fireworks, or any explosives.
Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
Professional photo, video or audio equipment (No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs.
10. There will be frisking at the gate by security to ensure none of the items listed above are present.
11. Parking (2 Wheeler & 4 Wheeler) is available at adjacent ground. However, the space is limited. Parking slots will be on a first come first served basis. So come early to avoid disappointment.
12. Any misconduct against women will be viewed seriously and miscreants will be handed over to the authorities.
13. Festival ends at 10PM and the gates will be closed within 30 minutes.
Please be at your best behaviour at the festival so everyone can have an enjoyable time.